About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Friday, June 26, 2009

THIRD Thursday!

...which was yesterday, but I never got around to posting a blog about it.

Caars.



V. R. 1. CORVETTE.

I feel like I wish I could have been "smarter" in the video... but as soon as I turn on the camcorder, I just start babbling. There are a lot of facts I wish I could have pointed out that didn't even enter my train of thought at the time. The Mustang is a lot cheaper, the Mazda Miata is EVERYWHERE here in Georgia, the Corvette (and most of them) gets terrible gas mileage- although I guess most of those are commonly known. I didn't even get to touch all those beautiful Ferrari convertibles!

Ohh well. Enjoy.

1 comment:

kelli said...

Jaaaaaguar, Jaguar, jaguar! hehe... and.. we HAVE a piano! You're funny :)