About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Friday, July 03, 2009

Hair Thursday!

This week we were doing our hair, and it happened to fall on Thursday, so it worked out for my vlog!



What's NOT included in the video is the end result, and my mom's hair. She ended up putting in some "Crimson Storm" a couple hours after the video was finished.

Fortunately, though, we're going up to Chattanooga today, and for the rest of the weekend! It should be a lot of fun, and we'll get lots of pictures.

I really like my hair, Kyra really likes hers, and ditto for my mom. Very cool!

1 comment:

gail said...

Love it!! The vlog and the hair..:-)