About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Thursday with the Haworths!

Alex stayed at our house for the last couple days, when we came home from Chattanooga for our 4th of July celebration. Mindy, Ella, Max and Sophie came over yesterday to pick him up, and I managed to get it on the camcorder!

We had a great time playing Warioware, Bananagrams, and eating cookies.


3 comments:

kelli said...

Oh my gosh, that was so much fun! Crazy fun!

laura said...

i can't believe how much i miss you guys!! what a great video!! thanks for the laughs!!

mindy said...

I love the video! Warioware and Bananagrams were too much fun, and those cookies? Abbi, it's official, you are the cookie goddess :)