About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

The Seventh Cent

Heyy, everybody! I'm really excited about this new opportunity... I'm not sure if all of you are aware, but about seventeen weeks ago, seven Unschoolers got together to make vlogs together, titled "Our Seven Cents". Each Unschooler is assigned their own day, and together, they're entertaining people all through the week.

The Unschoolers and their days are:

Friday - Dagny
Saturday - Jesse
Sunday - Andrew
Monday - Jessica
Tuesday - Logan
Wednesday - Chris
Thursday - Wendy

Unfortunately for them, as of recently their Thursday vlogger, Wendy, has decided she's no longer interested in doing Our Seven Cents, which means they have an open position. They've asked me if I'd be willing to take part in their vlogging, and being very excited with the idea, said yes!

I have yet to make my own vlog yet, but this coming Thursday, watch out for it. I may end up posting it here on Blogger, in addition to YouTube.

If you're interested in looking more into Our Seven Cents, the URL is www.youtube.com/user/OurSevenCents. Everyone is really cool, so please check it out! I'll see you Thursday!

1 comment:

gail said...

very cool, Abbi. I'm looking forward to seeing it!