About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Thursday! Which means...

Abbi's first Our Seven Cents video!

So, I had fun doing it... I feel a little silly about it afterward, but I guess that's okay. I'm sorry about the poor quality; it took me two hours of playing with different computers, webcams and programs to finally get the sound to match up with my voice, and the lighting to be right.

I'm also sorry about how it's hard to hear my voice. It sounded clear and fine when I was listening back to it in Windows Media Player, but when I uploaded it to YouTube, it degraded a bit. Hopefully next week I can use my camcorder.



2 comments:

gail said...

It is AWESOME!!!!!

Abbi Traaseth said...

Awh, thank you so much, Gail! That really means a lot to me. :)