About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Friday, June 05, 2009

Friday Fill-in!

1. When I'm surrounded by my family and familiar things, I feel most at home.

2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been my dad's Chef Salad, complete with romaine lettuce, ham, cheese, croutons, hard-boiled eggs and Western Dressing.

3. Saddi likes getting at least one walk a day... or else she goes all: bark! bark! bark!

4. A nice long walk in cool, crisp weather, is my favorite.

5. I like me some good news.

6. When all is said and done, I like returning to my familiar objects and routines.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the first episodes of Bones season 3, tomorrow my plans include praying for less humid weather and Sunday, I want to sit and enjoy simple life!

No comments: