About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pictures and Zodiac stuff

For those of you who haven't already seen the new hair pictures on Facebook, here they are now!



I am very much satisfied with mine, and I think mom is too. Yay!

In other news, however on the same day as the haircuts, I found out what my true Zodiac sign is. And why I say "found out," is because I was born September 23rd, and that means I'm on the cusp of two signs. Every other year, it changes between Virgo and Libra, and I was never certain which I really was because every website recorded it differently. Fortunately, there is a fabulous website - which I would link, should I remember what it was... I'll get back to you on that - that, after putting in your birthday (ALL of the specifics, down to the very minute you were born) tells you all of your signs. Your Sun Sign, Moon Sign, Rising Sign... I'm sure I'm missing a few, but you probably get the idea.

My Sun Sign is Libra, my Moon Sign is Libra, and my Rising Sign is Taurus. Taurus - let's hope I get this right - is ruled by Venus, which makes me a triple Libra, or... something like that? I'm not really doing Renae's words justice. When we talk about it again next time, I'll make sure to bring a pen and paper so I can relay what she said with more depth.

Anyway, I'm an all around Libra- in Renae's words, I am the Goddess! ;) I'm not positive how much of the Horoscope stuff I believed in, but I thought it was very interesting hearing about typical Libra habits, because they summed me up pretty well. Very indecisive, sees both sides to most arguments, slightly vain (shh), likes pretty things... but because Libra is an air sign, Taurus is earth, and I'm so close to the cusp of Virgo, I have a very broad personality and like many things. In other words, I'm difficult to describe because I have many sides. I'd say that definitely sounds like me... especially the "indecisive" and "hard to pin down" part.

Okay, well there are the haircut pictures a blip about my Horoscope discovery. Sleep for me now, but I hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

gail said...

You look beautiful! Love the new do...

Ronnie said...

Thanks for the photos! You both look fabulous!

Was the web site Astrolabe? I've had fun with that one over the years.

Abbi Traaseth said...

Thanks, Gail!

And no, Ronnie, that actually wasn't the website that we were using... but it's really similar. I think the one you gave me is a little more in depth; it gives a better explanation to what everything means. (The other website didn't explain that to me, it was Renae that helped.)

So, thank you for the link! I'm sure I'll really enjoy it. ;) We're heading out to the store now, but I hope to read it all when I get back!