About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Friday, May 01, 2009

My first Friday Fill-in!

Well, I've seen Zenmomma (among others) to do these so often, I decided I wanted to have a go at it!


1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is try to be helpful to fellow workers.

2. I like finding empty shells on the beach, from old clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of how terrible it would be if a rat got in the cotton candy machine...

4. It disappointed me when I found out that my beautiful bright blue, orange, purple and fuchsia flowers were dyed, and normally they're just white daisies. Oh well... I guess they're still my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include newspaper articles, glasses, and earphones. But then again, I don't have a desk, and this is just the kitchen table.

6. Reading 'Calvin and Hobbes' makes me wanna laugh.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the first X-Men movie, tomorrow my plans include a down day with my momma and dad at home and Sunday, I want to read my favorite Sunday comics!

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

Rats in the cotton candy. Gee, thanks, Abbi. Go and spoil my favorite part of the carnival why don't you?

Have fun with Hugh!

kelli said...

tag tag taggety tag... you're it! Check my blog :P