About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Juust me!

Mom tagged me! You're supposed to take a picture of yourself.. right NOW! No primping, no nothin'. I was wanting to wait until tomorrow (I'm in my PJ's right now!) but I figured that wouldn't be in the fun of the game... so here one is!



So, there I am, as I am, right now; ruffled hair, no jewelry, PJ's and all!

I don't really enjoy doing the tagging thing, so if you're reading this, you think it'd be fun and would like to participate... consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

kelli said...

You're always cute!

mindy said...

Great picture! I love your smile :)