About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Haircuts!

Man, is it hard for me to have a picture taken of me. Mom too, as we discovered. We both end up posing, holding a fake-y smile in place, with eyes that are not at all enthusiastic, as they would be should the picture have been taken as a whim in a happy moment. But, most people are this way... I guess I just found it interesting, considering when I'm smiling in the mirror, I can make find the perfect smile- but I can never replicate it for a picture, unless it's simply genuine. Blah, whatever.

The reason we were taking new pictures was because we both got new haircuts! It was a bit of a Girl's Day out at Wendy's place. Mom, Wendy, Shelby, Renae, Wendy's mother and I received new hairstyles; Wendy, Shelby and Renae had new dyes, while the rest of us just had our hair cut. For mine, it was nothing too fancy... I just had it cut a bit shorter, with new layers. I really like it, though.

For mom, a bit of the same, but it looks incredible! For the cut, she trimmed the ends and fixed the layers. Amy, the hairstylist, melded the layers with the rest of her hair so much better than any other stylist ever has. She had it blow dried straight, but kept curls at the bottom, around in other places. We all decided that she had Shampoo Commercial Hair. It's so luscious and perfect. Amy is amazing at what she does. We were all very impressed. Pictures up soon, I'm sure.

Anyway, not much else has really been up lately, however we are going to check out the Body Museum this Wednesday. That should be really cool.

Yay for haircuts. ♥

3 comments:

gail said...

Pictures Please!!! :-)

Ronnie said...

Yeah! Where are the dang pictures???

kelli said...

I just put some up on FB :)