About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Another conversation...

So, late tonight I was looking through my Documents, found a bunch of little random writings that I had saved here and there. I had completely forgotten about all of them, so it was pretty cool reading them again. Some were old posts for Blogger or CotF that I had saved as drafts and had never deleted, some were AIM conversations... one I found was an old conversation I had had with Alec, one day. By now, I've forgotten when it took place, but reading it back again made me laugh, so I thought I'd post it here!

Introducing, Abbi+Alec Conversation No. 2! Guest staring, Mom!

Abbi: ...so, I put up this sucky rare on the Auction House, and--
Alec: What makes it sucky?
Abbi: I don't know. It had bad stats. It sucked.
Alec: Like what, Strength?
Abbi: I don't know... Spirit or something. Anyway--
Alec: Just 'cause it has spirit doesn't make it bad.
Abbi: Whatever!
Alec: I just wanted to know what made it sucky.
Abbi: It just... sucked! In general! I don't know, it was Shaman gear or something.
Alec: Just 'cause it's Shaman gear doesn't mean it sucks.
Abbi: ... Stop it! I don't care. It wasn't good. Oh, and it's this you always do, you know. I get frustrated with you because you keep going on, but then you say something like "Hey, I was just being cheerful! Don't get upset!" and I get turned into the bad guy for getting upset!
Alec: But I didn't say it this time.
Abbi: I know. But. Still. For next time, so you're "aware."
Alec: But I didn't say it. You didn't catch it.
Abbi: But I'll catch you next time!
Alec: But you have to catch me saying it first, or it won't count!
Abbi: AGH, you're doing it again!
Mom: He always has to be arguing something, doesn't he?
Alec: Well just save it for the next debate, then you can catch me.
Abbi: No. No arguing. Stop.
Alec: But we're debating.
Abbi: No. No debating.
Alec: No?
Abbi: No.
Alec: Oh. I thought you said we were debating.
Abbi: No! We're not.
Alec: Okay, now we are. I debate that we are debating, and you'll debate that we aren't.
Abbi: ...ahah..ha.. n-no! No debating! You're always debating!
Alec: Hah, I got a laugh!
Mom: See, it's okay to joke about it that way... 'cause it's true.


As it happens, I must have been snappy that day. But either way, he was interrupting me way too much! ;)

And that concludes our late-night blog post for today. Stay tuned, next time, for Abbi+Alec Conversation No. 3!

No comments: