About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Long lost poem...

Another little something I found while shuffling around my old, dusty documents. A poem! I can't remember when I wrote it, what its name is, or what was even going on in my head at the time... but reading it back, I kind of liked it. So, here it is.



Whispering softly with an elusive voice,
To a person who's hardly there
I stay bound to my chair, without much choice
I yearn for your touch to my hair

I turn left and right with a quick heart,
Scared and excited that you may be standing, watching
My blood pounds in my veins as I jump with a start,
But I'm only surrounded by the shadows that resemble your figure

Darkness surrounding and pressing in,
I still search eagerly for you
But as much as I look I simply cannot win,
You have played me for a fool

Confidence slips from me as the days pass on,
And your presences is as scarce as ever
I'm encouraged by others to forgive and forget,
But your face I will forget... never...

A poor one's love that is not returned
Is the saddest thing to see
But my soul is now bound to yours,
And I will never set myself free

I will never stop looking, my sweet lost angel,
And one day we will be together at last
My love only grows stronger as the weeks tangle,
And those memories from long ago past

No comments: