About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Friday, February 06, 2009

BuffyBuffyBuffy... AngelAngelAngel...

Well, lately, mom and I (and occasionally Kyra) have been obsessing over our lovely, but whiny, Buffy, and our brooding, yet dashing, Angel. When Buffy season three ended, Angel started his own series, that sometimes has a connection with Buffy. I've already seen all of the Buffy seasons, but now I'm seeing the other half of a story that I'd been missing! It's lots of fun, because we'll be watching Angel, and then Cordelia will be talking on the phone with Willow, and she'll say something like "Willow was decrypting codes today too!" and we get all giddy, with "Yeah! We just saw them doing that!"

Much fun is to be had. There are fewer and fewer episodes going back and forth as we get further into the seasons, but we're still enjoying them immensely. We just finished Buffy season five and Angel season two, and we're starting the first episodes of Angel season three now!

So, this is just a short post to kind of update people on our latest love. I'm being called off now by Angel! Byebye!

4 comments:

Casey Moonshadow said...

Angsty. You forgot angsty. Everyone on that show is constantly angsty. XD

I still have yet to watch Angel.
Yes I'm going to watch it even though I'm morally opposed to the character. *cough* No really, I guess he's kinda okay. I even tolerate him sometimes. Really.

I find it funny that we're just complete opposites on all the characters that we like. I suppose we'll never fight over a boy, though, so that's good. :D

This feels like a very long comment. I feel like I should have some sort of wrap up here at the end. Like a conclusion. (If you say that word a bunch it sounds really weird.)

Umm.... conclusion...

So I guess in the end it turns out that scythe really does matter?

O_o
I'm just going to hit publish now.

Casey Moonshadow said...

Yes I'm back again. >.>

I must say I'm rather proud about how thoroughly I've gotten you all addicted. :D

Christine said...

Hey Abbi - we just finished up Season 3 of Buffy last night (thank you, thank you!). We'll be sure to return them safely to you at ARGH. Any chance we might get to borrow a few more seasons from you (pretty please!!!)

Abbi Traaseth said...

Christine-

Absolutely! I'm really glad that you guys enjoyed it. We have about... six/seven episodes left of Angel, and then we'll be done! So you can be sure to receive your beloved season-set back. :) Thank you as well for lending it to us! We really appreciate it.