About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Emo Pig

Hopefully the subject to this blog post doesn't offend anyone, it's just... well, I'm afraid we have a serious crisis here, at our home. We've always wondered about Sam, our guinea pig, and well... I think this finally confirms it...


As it happens, this is pretty darn accurate. Poor guy is absolutely terrified of coming out of his big plastic igloo, he squeals all the time, and I don't think he ever got lucky with Rosie... and now we finally know why...

We never meant to ignore him, I swear! But... he rolls his poop. I mean, come on.

Anyhow, I know I'll be doing my best to give our little piggy a bit more attention from now on. Poor little guy...

1 comment:

kelli said...

I don't know, he's been coming out of his igloo more now... it's weird!