About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am...

Whoo! First blog post in... a very long time.

Okay, well right now I'm hangin' out at the Smith's house (my boyfriend's family). I've been here for about two weeks, and I'm going home this Saturday... so far this whole thing has been a blast. I snowboarded, hung out, was introduced to Oblivion - AKA my new addiction - checked out the Science Center of Baltimore, and tomorrow we're going to D.C. to visit the Smithsonian.

On top of that, we've been playing Bananagrams and Apples to Apples. For Apples to Apples, we have a bit of a... personality game. (Just assuming no one knows how the actual Apples to Apples game works, there are green cards that have adjectives written on them. You try to match red cards that make up your hand, which have nouns written on them, to the adjectives. The goal is to acquire the most green cards.) Once the actual game is over, you check out what green cards we have, and what they say about us.

Tonight, Nic, Olivia, Cece (for half of it), and Kate all played an almost excruciatingly long game of Apples to Apples. It was filled with boisterous laughter and much fun. Unfortunately, my results were a little... disturbing.

I am...

Clueless
Addictive
Useless
Corrupt
Creepy
Desperate
Cranky
Confused
Ordinary
Patriotic
Fuzzy
Shallow
Deadly
Nasty
Mysterious
Awkward
Adorable
Demanding
Cheesy
Appetizing
Unbelievable
Unnatural

...okay, I'm just going to say... wow. There were a few "good" ones there, but the rest... geez. Meanwhile Kate got "Charming," "Squeaky Clean" and "Cosmopolitan". Olivia got "Cosmic," "Zany" and "Worldly". Nic got "Cuddly," "Organic" and "Dead".

The negative green apple cards are drawn to me. I'm a little worried about what this says about my personality...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I can see how Nic had dead, He always says that he's not breathing, And that breathing is over rated. And I'll probably have to agree with the "Confused, Mysterious, Unbelievable, Adorable." You're pretty much all of that and much more! :D Love you and miss you a ton! *Hugs*

kelli said...

Yay! A Blog post! I've been watching for one! Glad you've had a good time, and as far as the words...I'll agree with Kyra , except *confused* I don't see you confused very much ;)

Rowan said...

Hey! i got 'Fuzzy' when you guys where here! hehe