About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Gothic Paradise

Okay, so I admit to browsing Dev's MySpace page, and marveling at how pretty she is when she's all dolled up with her make-up. And I admit, I love putting on lipstick and eyeliner. And I ADMIT, I'm the one that suggested that she and I talk on Skype and use Webcam while we toy with a few products...

...but who would have thought this with be the result??











...okay, and I also admit, that I did deliberately do the eye-stare-thing like Ren. I am fully guilty of that charge.





On three: everyone say, "Satan"!

1 comment:

kelli said...

Ren would be proud *g* as am I. :)