About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Music~ a poem

Listening and playing the piano often inspires me, filling my head with words bursting to come out.

Music

Like angel's lips to my ear do the sounds so gently kiss
And lull me into a tranquil trance of everlasting bliss

My heart goes to you now without remorse or regret
So take over my will and senses, I do so now let

Now dance and sing forever in my open, flowing heart,
Where the music never ends, and we shall never part

2 comments:

Madeline Rains said...

As lovely and moving as your playing.

kelli said...

That's beautiful Abbi :)