About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Aquarium Thursday!

We spent last Thursday at the Haworth's, and we went to the aquarium! We got this amazing footage from it, and I am wholly satisfied. It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad I was able to make this great vlog!





Vlog stuff aside, I also spent about three hours dancing with Mindy at her belly dance classes! That was also a lot of fun, and I feel like I learned so much. Thank you Mindy!

2 comments:

kelli said...

I love hearing the 2 of you together, saweet! :)

laura said...

FUN!!! but i gotta say my favorite part is when you talk to the shark like joey from "friends"...how you doin? =)