About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Flattered or freaked?

I think I would be more the latter... but still, I can't help but admire the woman who came up with the lyrics for this.

I now present you with, The Johnny Depp Song!



Nama-nama... mmm-hmmm... for the rest of us that the song isn't about, I feel we may all appreciate his manliness as well as this song. And I know I'd be able to love him more than that Frenchy model-chick in Paris, he can bet on that.

Actually, last night when I heard that song, I was first a little skeptical... I mean, he's how old, now? Maybe I should stick with the mid to late thirties, instead of forties... such as Richard and Gerry. Well, might as well not assume without a bit of evidence, so I decided to Google a few recent images of Johnny. Here's just a taste of my result:



Those chocolate eyes...



Those seductively ripped jeans...


...and that cigarette which I will inconsequently ignore for no one else but he.


*Quickly wipes away drool* Okay, well I'll admit I don't know if these pictures are necessarily "recent," but lemme tell ya': the fact that he was born in '63 suddenly isn't of any... how should I put it... consequence to our love, as it may have moments ago. Yeah, I've changed my mind, whatsit to ya'!

Never again shall my adoring compassion falter, Johnny... Isa' promise... ♥

(But then with us watching Lord of the Rings lately, my mind's also been shared for a certain Viggo, and simple thoughts of how good looking he is with dark hair... but I'll save that rant for a different lustful post. ;) )

3 comments:

dharmamama said...

I have to admit, I came to Johnny (John A, John B, John C, John D...) appreciation a little late. I couldn't understand what all the fuss was about until I saw Chocolat. *Now* I get it. And I think fantasy boyfriends have no age limitations. Otherwise it would be totally inappropriate for me to think of Drake Bell in that way. OK, now that I've written that out, it probably *is* inappropriate. Ah, well.

kelli said...

I've awarded you an "excellent" blog award.

You can see what I'm talking about at my blog.

Stace and kids said...

All the women in our family are VERY Johnny-crazy. We all think he's gorgeous and an awesome actor and have done for a long time. One of my sisters gave Mum a Pirates of the Caribbean Johhny Depp figure a few years ago (which we've all tried to steal).
My Dad has even made jokes about fancying him if he were gay!! LOL (That says a lot about my weird family!!)
So GO JOHHNY - we love you!!