About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Featuring: To Zanarkand, Starring: The Picture Shirt

Well, it was promised, and here it is! Me playing To Zanarkand on our beautiful Baby Grand piano (which resides smack-dab in the middle of our living room, thank-you-very-much). And, as you may also be able to see, I am wearing The Picture Shirt!



It's a very big file, so if it takes a little bit to load, I'm sorry. Though, it probably won't... hopefully won't.

Anyway. Please enjoy!!

3 comments:

Zenmomma said...

This is absolutely stunning Abbi! And I did notice you were wearing the picture shirt when I saw this on your mom's blog. ;-)

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your talent with us, Abbi! Stone, Sage and I just watched it together. Lovely...

kelli said...

you need to blog...you need to blog...

hee hee ;)