About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Picture Survey!

Now really, I'm more of a leader than a follower... but when it comes to following cool-chickies like my mom, Diana, Mary (and Scotty of course, but he's more of a cool-male than chickie :D Loved all the same!), I'll share my limelight to follow them into the new trend of picture-surveys. ;)

1. My age next year: 14

This guy wanted to announce it.


Or, for a cuter look into 14,



I'll admit. I'm a Little Bear groupie girl; he is my hero. Y'know why? 'Cause he's a hewo, he's a guyy... he's a hewooo, he's a guyyy... he's hewo-guy!! (If you haven't seen Sesame Street, sorry that you don't get that. I would give you a link to the song, but YouTube doesn't have it! :( )

2. Place I'd like to travel: Claude Monet's House/Garden in Giverny France

Gorgeous house,



Spectacular Garden (and artist, but I think we all knew that. ;) )



3. Favorite place: All sorts...

I love it at the ocean with the sunset,



The snow and the trees,



My friends,



and the moon.



I'm sure I'll find the perfect place eventually. :)

4. Favorite Object(s): That's easy

Keyboard,



Pencil,



Nail file,



Piano



Give me my basic everyday items, and I'm as happy as this kitty. ;)

5. Favorite food: Chicken Pot Pie; homemade style!



Ahh, this is the homey delicacy that I have had as my birthday dinner for about five years, now. :)

6. Favorite Animal: Like my mama... horses!



7. Favorite Color: Purple!


Ooh... now this is a gorgeous picture. Probably photoshopped, but beeeauutiful all the same. :)

8. My nickname: Abs

Wooweee. I knew what I should expect when openly googling "Abs," but I am swept away by the manliness... *fans self*


And even though there are many, many more pictures after this, I'll leave it to one. For some reason, I rather not having a face to my muscle man... if he has perfect muscles, I tend to expect perfect heads, as well. Unfortunately, either their hair is weird, their eyes are closed, the nose is too big, the mouth is too small, or other ittybityt details are off... but the headless man in black and white? That one serves my fantasy just fine, thankyouverymuch!

(That doesn't mean I want to find a real man walking around with no head... fantasies can stay fantasies and reality can stay reality. I like heads too much to give them up for something that would grow old way too quickly. :D)

9. Town I was born in: Bemidji MN

Do I hear Jingle Bells?


10. Bad habit I have: Correcting people.


...okay, hopefully I'm not that bad. ;)


Consider yourself tagged!

5 comments:

kelli said...

So fun reading! :)

Zenmomma said...

I LOVE the purple you found. It's my favorite too. It's been fun seeing how many people played along with this one!

Madeline Rains said...

I loved reading your's so much. Claude Monet's pictures - sigh. Loving your music as well.

Emotions Zen said...

WELCOME TO BRAZIL
WWW.MUNDODAPAZ.BLOGSPOT.COM
WWW.CASADOSUCESSO.BLOGSPOT.COM
THANKS

Madeline Rains said...

TAG! I'm tagging you for another meme as you are so good at this. Write about 8 random/wierd things about yourself. The rules are at my blog. I hope you play!