About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Thirteen, Flirteen', and Thriveen'!

(To all those who haven't seen it/can't remember, that quote above is a joke on 13 Going on 30's "Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving"... and specifically to anyone who hasn't seen it, go watch it!)


Happy birthday to me (Cha-cha-cha) happy birthday to me, (Cha-cha-cha)

Happy birthday dear Abbiiii...

Happy birthday to me!

That's right, I'm officially a teen now! Who knows how old that makes my mind, now?? Maybe if we count in dog years, or cat years, or... parakeet years? (Let's not go with the parakeet thing... I don't think that would improve my own self-image by a whole lot...)

Well, anyway. I'll probably be making another birthday post today or tomorrow, with pictures!! Well, love you all! See ya!

4 comments:

Zenmomma said...

Happy Birthday Abbi!!!! We love you. <3

Casey Moonshadow said...

Make sure your wearing that shirt in the pictures ;)

Rinnyboo said...

Happy birthday, Abbi. I sat next to you at L & L when you played guitar hero one day and I was very impressed by your skill! I hope you have a happy day.

Marin

Steph said...

Happy Birthday Abbi! I'm Nic's mom -- I started reading your blog (and your mom's...and Kyra's) after the conference. Your poetry is awesome. You and your family are in my thoughts; that you will find the PERFECT new home.

Happy Teenage To You!!