About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Friday, September 21, 2007

La Picture Shirt

I have found that in all of my pictures, in all of the posts, that are visible on the first page right now, I am wearing the same shirt. All of them. Even the profile picture! And, coincidentally, I am also wearing it right now.

As it happens, this spectacular shirt was given to me by Karen Buxcel! Thanks to her, I can now strut around in my newly dubbed Picture Shirt. When I wear it, people just can't not take pictures of me. Ain't that just dandy? Thanks, Karen!!



And there it is! (You can even see the Blogger page where I'm typing this post out in the background!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh! How COOL is that? You're a beauty, Abbi! So happy the shirt adds to your natural *grooviness*! :)
Gotcha bookmarked, so I'll be reading, too. You are a gem...

Madeline Rains said...

Abbi, I love that you have music now! Love it so! And the shirt is so feminine and lovely. I love the shirred neckline. Am I imagining shirring?

Casey Moonshadow said...

Whoa you are xD lol that's weird. I had to go and look for myself too (: I want those cookies by the way O.O