About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Moved by the Music

O gentle sound, from the slow and sweet piano make,
The heart and soul within my chest are forever yours to take

O passionate heat, from the quick and fired piano stirred,
Do drive me on, it is from you that it has been incurred

O stringent song, from the depths that have brought you here.
Sing me to sleep, and I in turn, will only you, revere.

2 comments:

llq said...

pretty good post. I lawful stumbled upon your blog and wanted to command that I get really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any condition I’ ll be subscribing to your maintain and I hope you despatch again soon bridal jackets.

Kamao Poot said...

Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
EarningsClub.com