About Me

My photo
I'm a teenage girl who enjoys a variety of things, such as flowers, colors, piano, music, henna, writing, animals, reading, acting, creating, talking, moving, learning, smiling, and playing. This blog is about my life, interests, and observations.

Friday, August 24, 2007

More cooking!


Uh-oh, what's Abbi up to now...? Judging from the mess she's left behind this time...




COOKIEESS!!


Yeah, unfortunately, when I was done putting these perfect scoops on the pan, I realized I forgot to put Crisco across it!! So, I had to pick 'em all up, and lay 'em across the counter...


...while I Crisco'd the darn pan.


And there it is!!


It's the damned Crisco!! Oh, how I loathe you so. It's almost as scary as those creepy eggplants!


And voila! Le finished project!


Beautiful. I have many more, but this is all that I had finished at the time. I have so many, I fill up almost two jars to the brim!


Enjoying the creation.



I made these cookies for those certain guests that're plannin' to show their faces here, around 6! Can't wait to see you guys, and Happy Birthday Hayden!!

2 comments:

kelli said...

And they were and are awesome, again!

Casey Moonshadow said...

omg!

I wanna make cookies now o.o

:)

See you in a week !